Letting us know how we have done

Your feedback is appreciated. If you’ve received excellent service from the pension fund we’d love to hear from you. If it's in relation to LPPA please click here.

Who can help if you have a query or complaint

If you are in any doubt about what you are entitled to in the Local Government Pension Scheme, or you have a problem or question, please contact our pensions administrator LPPA. They will seek to clarify any misunderstandings or put right any errors quickly and efficiently. Please click here to contact LPPA.

If LPPA cannot resolve your complaint informally and you are not satisfied, you have a right to make use of the

If you have a query about your contribution rate, contact your employer’s HR or Payroll team.


Prior to 2018, if you were having difficulties in sorting out your complaint, you could contact the Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS). TPAS no longer exists as a separate organisation. The Early Resolution Service (informal dispute resolution) moved to be part of The Pensions Ombudsman office in 2018, whilst the pensions advice section was absorbed by what is now called MoneyHelper

Pensions Ombudsman

If you are not happy with the response to your complaint, you can get in touch with the Pensions Ombudsman who can investigate your case.


If you need to make a pensions related complaint MoneyHelper can provide free and impartial advice online or over the phone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Our team is always on hand to help.

Contact us